Students of an eligible CEEPUS University that are also citizens of a CEEPUS member state need to have completed two semesters of a regular course of studies by the time they are being exchanged with CEEPUS.
Note: grants for studying in one´s home country are never permitted!
You may apply as a freemover till 30 November.
You may also apply for the scholarship if your university is a member of CEEPUS network.
Institute of Political Science is a partner within 2 CEEPUS networks:
I. Network of Administration, Economics and Organizational Sciences coordinated by Faculty of Administration (University of Ljubljana) with seven participating universities:
- Croatia: University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics
- Croatia: University of Split, Faculty of Economics
- Croatia: University of Zagreb, Faculty of Economics
- Serbia: University of Belgrade, Faculty of Organizational Sciences
- Macedonia: University of Bitola St. Kliment Ohridski
- Czech Republic: Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Administration (PEF) and Faculty of Regional Development and International Studies
- Slovakia: Matej Bel University Banská Bystrica, Faculty of Economics
II. Ethics and Politics in the European Context coordinated by University of Vienna, Institut für Sozialethik with 11 participating universities:
- Austria: University of Vienna, Institut für Politikwissenschaft, Univ.-Prof. Dr. Dieter Segert
- Czech Republic: Charles University of Prague, Faculty of Humanities
- Hungary: Debrecen University of Reformed Theology
- Macedonia: The Institute Euro Balkan, Department of studies of Southeast Europe
- Poland: Opole University, Theological Faculty
- Poland: 'Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski' University, Institute of Political Science
- Romania: The University of Bucharest, Faculty of Political Science
- Romania: 'Babes Bolyai' University of Cluj- Napoca, Faculty of Orthodox Theology - Section Social Theology
- Romania: 'Lucian Blaga' University of Sisbiu, Centre for Ecumenical Research Sibiu / Departament of Protestant Theology Faculty of Business Studies (FPV), Research Institute of the Faculty of Business Studies
- Slovakia: Catholic University in Ružomberok, Faculty of Theologie, Institute of applied ethics
- Slovakia: University of Trnava in Trnava, Filozofická fakulta
During your stay at the Institute of Political Science you may join courses form BA and MA level.